Monday, September 17, 2012

Yet Another Bug Post

I feel like all of my posts are about bugs.  But, we've been finding a lot of them around the yard.  Today was an especially rough day with the kids. We went out for lunch in hopes of turning things around, & when we got home, we had a little friend waiting on the front door.


The kids went nuts over him.  He was massive.  At least three inches long.  A kept waving to him saying, "hi."  She also growled at him a few times at him when I told her not to scare him.



I attempted to get a picture of both kids smiling.  That never happens.  I'm lucky just to get one with both of them looking at the camera.  A decided that hugs were in order, but Z wasn't having it.





I promise our whole life doesn't revolve around bugs.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment