Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Day Off... Almost

T had Friday off work, & offered to take Z to school so I could sleep in.  You don't have to ask me twice!  Sleeping in is such a treat now days.  It's actually rather pathetic.

After school, he took the kids to lunch to give me the afternoon to myself.  I haven't had a break in quite some time.  It was great, & the kids had so much fun.


Then they went & played at the beach.




When the got back, A took a nice long nap, & Z told me all about their day.  They saw a little crab at the beach.  He was too fast for Z to catch him.

While A was napping, I started cooking dinner.  T pulled her out of her crib when she woke up, & I was surprised when she came around the corner.


T had fixed her hair.  He opened the drawer, & let her pick out a barrette.  Actually, he let her pick out four.  And, he put them all in her hair.


She was so excited about it.


It was an awesome day!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment