Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Miracle of All Miracles!

Sweet baby Jesus!  Z ate his entire dinner!  This is a huge deal.  It consisted of marinated chicken kabobs, roasted carrots, roasted broccoli, & rice.  HE ATE BROCCOLI & CARROTS!!  He hasn't eaten veggies in TWO years!  We've relied on "green juice" mixed with carrot juice & protein drinks to get him his veggies.  I cannot even begin to tell you how exciting this is!

Here he is last night eating his french fry with a giant pair of tongs.



In other news, he informed me that his poop looked like a snake.  He is so much like his Uncle B, it's not even funny.  I sat him on the potty, went in the other room for a moment, & before I knew it heard, "Hey, Moma! Come look at my poo!"  He laughed so hard.  Oh, the joys of being a mother to a little boy.

I'm so proud.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment