Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ehh...

Ever have one of those days where you just can't seem to catch a break?  You know the ones where everything is going wrong, & as soon as you think, "how could this day get any worse?" it does.  Well, that's the kind of day I had.  It actually started out pretty well, but went down hill quickly.  Without getting to into it.  We didn't eat lunch until 3:00, by the time both kids were in bed asleep it was quarter till 10, & just when I thought things couldn't get worse, I knocked a fish off the counter.  Yes, a live fish was flopping on my kitchen floor.  Tears were shed.  It was a rough day.

2 comments:

  1. NOT THE FISH! NOT THE FIIIIIIISH!!!! Did he survive? (And wasn't it just last week you were saying it was impossible to kill those type of fish??)

    Hope today is better, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just reading and catching up on your blog. I am sorry you had a bad day on Thursday. I wish we were there to help but mostly just to give you a big hug. We miss you and the kids so much. But reading your blog and seeing the pictures of the babies, I am so impressed with the mother you have become. I love hearing of Zeke's sweetness and compassion he is showing and can vouch that they do continue to stay sweet and want to hold their mamma's hand. Gabe will be 9 soon and is eager to hold my hand and cuddle at bedtime. Ada reminds me so much of you at this age. She is as independent as you were and I love that you continue to let her explore her boundaries. I love and miss you so much and I am looking forward to seeing you all soon.
    Aunt Kat

    ReplyDelete