Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Growing Up a Bit


So...

I still haven't done any organizing of pictures.  Big surprise, I know.  They sit there in the camera mocking me.  One of these days I'll tackle them.  You should see my house, though.  It's super clean.  I've been in over drive deep cleaning room by room.  I AM SO TIRED!  I din't realize just how dirty it was.  Isn't that a great thing to admit.

I'm happy to report that not only have I cleaned the whole house, but while doing so, I've stayed on top of the dishes as well.  It's almost like I'm becoming a responsible adult or something.  I've been trying my best to be more on top of things, & a little less of a slob.  Almost two months in, & so far, so good.

T has also been on a big health kick lately.  We haven't bought a single processed food in over a month (with the exception of a small bag of Cheetos I bought today).  We've been making everything from scratch.  T has been baking bread every weekend, & I have even made homemade fruit snacks & goldfish crackers for the kids.  It's actually been pretty fun, & we've even gotten the kids to eat more veggies (which is NOT easy to do).

All of this responsibility stuff wasn't intended as a new years resolution or anything, but the timing worked out nicely.  It feels really good to have a clean house.  Now I just hope to maintain everything.  Up next on my todo list is painting my craft room, & organizing & backing up my photos.  This should be fun.

Oh, & if you have an instagram account you can follow me to see a bit of our day to day life around here (http://instagram.com/lifewithzeke)

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment