Thursday, November 29, 2012

Just a Little Nugget For You

I know, I know...  I need to get better at keeping up with things.

We've been in "Merry Christmas time" overload around here.  We pretty much glazed over Thanksgiving this year, & got right to the good stuff.  We didn't even do a turkey.  Instead, T smoked an awesome brisket.  I'll get to our Christmas activities another day.  This post is really just to share a random crapy ironic moment from our morning.

So, we were having a rough morning with Z.  No surprise there.  He was whining, & we were running a little behind for school.  We finally get the tears to stop, & got both kids in the car, only to have A poop once I strapped her into her seat.  T pointed out her "poopy face," & I could smell it right away.  I said, "You have got to be kidding me."  Then the Christmas music playing on the radio responded loudly, "These wonderful things are the things we'll remember all through our lives!"  Well played radio, well played.

-M


No comments:

Post a Comment